Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pasig Rainforest Park, Pasig City :D

April 29, 2011

My good friend Namreg invited me to join his family in their outing at the Pasig Rainforest Park. Even before, we have plans of spending a day at the park with some of our common friends, but it seems like its just a drawing... 

So, at around 10 am, I drive all the way to Rosario, Pasig where I waited for him so that we will go the place together. At round 12 noon we entered the Park. Checked the whole place 1st while waiting for his sister to answer his call, to pick us up from the main gate of the public swimming pool. Then as we entered the vicinity, both of us were so shocked, they are about 1000 or more people inside that place and we can't even walk straight. Its super crowded that it will really give you a head ache O.o 

We went straight to their table and he introduced me to his family that I already met before hahah! As a sign of respect  I greeted them with a smile of course :D Then, I started to chitchat with his mom and sister, then after a while the lunch is ready so we ate 1st... For us to go outside we need to ask for a stamp from the authority. We asked them to put the stamp on our forehead to make it unique but they rejected our request hahaha! Then after that we roamed around the place and bought some ice from outside. Maybe they think we're crazy...It's so hot that we even cracked some ice inside our mouth!! wah!! still hot weather was not relieved even for a second! XD

It's time for swimming! :D At 1st I hesitate to swim, for I don't have enough stuff and I still need to attend a party later...But what can I do?? they insisted so I changed my clothes and jumped off the pool with them! 

wooaahhh!!! we really can't even swim one straight lap! But its okay we can still afford to enjoy it! :D

We saw group of teens roaming around the pool like a train and without any shyness we approached them and asked if we can join them.. They said "Yes" and because it seems like we are the eldest we stayed in front and carried them all the way... Up the pool, Down the pool, Under the falls and even under the water! haha! The group even tried water wrestling and its really fun! I still remember the water attacks they did to us and in return I used my power kick to give them a real blast of water! hahah (powerful legs of mine chos XD) We won new friends from it! Amazing! XD

At around 4 pm they decided to go home and so do I, so we fixed our things while chatting then took some pictures as usual! XD then I drive all the way home! with my clothes wet hahah! I just covered myself with my jacket and pants! CHILLLLSS BBRRR!! XD

Even for just a few hours... Still our drawing plans before became into a reality! 

Thank you to the Otto family for that day! :D 

Scene outside the Park

Manong: Ate fishball pampasexy! :D (Miss, Fishball! This can make you sexy! )
ME: so para mo sinabeng mataba ako kuya? (are you trying to say that I'm fat?)
Manong: (Laughed)
Nam: Laughed
Me: oh sige kuya bibili ako pag ako di sumexy ibabalik ko to! haha( Okay I will buy your fishball but if it wont work I will return it!)

Then I enjoyed the fishball even its too hot! :D










Bear in mind guys! Good friends started as Strangers :D 

2 comments: