Friday, May 4, 2012

Daranak Falls, Tanay Rizal :D

April 25, 1011

Right the day after we went to Infanta, Quezon...body pains and sun burns cant stop us!!XD

we went to DARANAK FALLS, a falls located at Tanay, Rizal just a 30 minutes drive away from our house...:D

We ate our lunch first then at exactly 1 pm we hit the road with the same companions as yesterday, we didn't bring any clothes for we want to go home with our wet clothes to fill the breeze haha!
Poof! where here!!! some of our companions our 1st timers, and because I'm a tourism student they asked me to be their tour guide hahaha and I did it very well! Love it! :D

We prefer to stay at the highest rock available to have a perfect view of the magnificent Daranak Falls. Then before the kids jumped of the water, I first give them some advice like not to go the blue water part for it is a sign that it is much deeper than the dark one and also not to go to far from their group and after that I asked the kids to kiss me and enjoy! hahah I love it when people kiss me! :D

Then suddenly a guy shouted my mothers name, and I'm amazed to see the Tito Bobby, Tita Lorna together with their family (Tito bobby is the brother of my moms best friend). So my Mom sit next to them and chat the whole time while enjoying the water :D

Its time for us to enjoy so we rented an interior/inflatable to aid is in going to the falls, 2 of my friends don't know how to swim. So, I asked them to hold their body tight to the inflatable and I will pull them towards the falls... Wah its to heavy thank God the locals where so hospitable that they reached their hands to help us go inside the falls!

At last we finished to try all 4 falls from the weakest to the strongest, then we went back to our group to take some rest and eat some snacks and take some pictures...

Its around 3 pm when I sat and observe the people just to relax... Then I saw this guy eating a half a watermelon tearing each part with his teeth, and I said to myself "his like a pig" then I got irritated hahah so mean of me!!

Then I stared at him, and I was shocked to see that he is one of my best friend named Namreg hahahha! At first I laughed and shouted his name so he looked at me and we ran towards each other gives hugs and kisses hahaha we haven't seen each other for more than a month and its already to long for us haha!!!

I shouted at my mom to tell her that he is here for they are close! :D Then he introduced me to his friends and so do I, In short my group and his group enjoyed the waterfalls altogether as one big group! :D

The funny thing is when I tried to climb the big rock, I don't know for whatever reason why I decided to hold  on to his fingers in his toe so as I pulled  myself up my grip slipped and I slide all the way down thank God I only got few small bruises as a reward and everybody laughed and so do I haha! :D

We heard the Life Guard saying that its already 4:30 and we need to get out from the waters and vacate the place by 5 pm. So, we all packed up, took some pictures and walk all the way out the falls. But before that my mom invited Tito Bobby and Namreg's group to go straight to our house to have a dinner and swimming together :D







Each group contributed for our dinner then me and Namreg were assigned to buy the food so we drive all the way to Tanay to buy this famous Camillus Manok to let them try it and some grilled BBQ, hotdogs and chicken intestine hahah! :D Take note where still wet so its making us chill! bbbrrr XD

As we went back home, prepared the dinner, called them to have a break from swimming for its dinner time!! :D

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! Its obvious that everyone is hungry for they are so serious with their food. After that heavy dinner everyone turned back to the pool and started to have fun again and laugh at each others trip :D

Then Tita lorna asked me to sing for her so we turned on the videoke and had fun singing all night long! :D
She said that I have a good voice!! (thank you "blushing") :*

At around, 10 pm Namreg's group need to go home for they have an early appointment the next day so we ended up taking some few pictures as they say goodbye to the other group and to my family of course...

Then, we continued to sing with Tita lorna and at around 1 am I think they decided to go home for its to late already! :D

It all became a whole day and night blast for us! :D Few hours of enjoyment with special people around you is very unforgettable what more if its a whole day and night right?? :D


Live life to the fullest! seize every moment you can, to let your loved ones know that they are loved :D


ENJOY! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment