Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mystical Cave, Antipolo City :D

This is a very unplanned and rushed adventure for the three of us! The original plan is just to have a quality time with each other for we really have no time for the past few months! :D


Julalay- Erika Andres (HRM)
Doodle - Jayson Lardizabal (IT)

Reason why I state their course is to let people know that different course is not a wall to keep away friendship! :D

May 2, 2011

We met at Victory Park at around 2 pm then, we go straight to mystical cave around 10 minutes away from the terminal.. POOF! for my surprise it is not so far and not a secluded place like I was expecting! :D
We started to walk all the way up to the 2nd house to ask for a tour guide and pay for an entrance that costs P 40.00 only :D then after that still another tiring stairs for us!

Then we reached the entrance of the cave, we took some rest while waiting for the tour guide :D Then in no time, Miss tour guide came and asked us to start the tour! :D

She lend us her flashlight to aid us in appreciating the different works of nature inside the cave :D All I can say is wow! :D It's cold inside and will really give you that feeling of creepiness, but if you will pray and think that He is with you inside then you will never feel scared :D

All the stalagmites and stalactites were so protected and is still on its original form! :D Amazed by its white, glittering look! :D

As we go deeper and deeper inside the cave, Miss tour guide showed us the different holy symbols like the Mt. of Calvary, Peta, Jesus while carrying the cross, Last supper, Wishing Heart, Disciples etc. etc.

The cave is 7 floors deep and tourists are allowed only at the 1st floor :D  Unfortunately, It seems like Miss tour guide is to lazy to show us all the caves can offer. According to Julalay there's still more to see that the tour guide didn't show us.... yeah its the disappointing part! :D

But what makes the experience more worth it is when we climb all the way up to the White cross! :D With the help of some Bamboo railings covered with big ants! (ouch it bites).. and the eagerness to reach the top! We did it hooorraaayyy! :D

As we reached the top! I'm so speechless, All I can do is to take deep breaths of fresh air and feel the scenic view from the top! :D

Then after that we took some pictures and rested for a while.. then we saw big dark clouds approaching us together with loud thunders waahhh!! So, we rushed all the way down, and I drive safely all the way back to the town proper but just half way, the heavy rain catches us!!! T.T and we went home all wet!! Thank God all the gadgets are inside the compartment (safe keeping XD)..

Then we went home safe and sound with another unforgettable experience!!! That day or should I say that night I stayed at our house at Antipolo alone!! why?? because I'm to lazy to drive home while its raining O.o









I slept very well and as I woke up I can see and feel fogs inside the house! cool isn't it?? Then after an hour I drive home to Baras, Rizal! woohh!!

This experience will not be that special if its not because of the person I'm with! :D

This 2 special person will always have a space in my heart and even though all of us our busy we will still find time for each other! :D

I love you julalay and doodle! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment